Welcome to Skyline Passport services
Apply / Renew your passport online with us now, Passport Appointment online, we can manage Tatkaal, Near and short dates.
Call 020-65110888, 020 -64101877 – 9823808238
The Indian passport is the primary travel document issued by the Government of India to its citizens. It enables the bearer to travel internationally and serves as proof of Indian citizenship as per the "The Passports Act" (1967).
Why do we select Skyline ?
We have professional minimum 4 years experience staff, they know each and every aspect regarding passport, which will help you to get your passport without westing your time and money in nominal service charge.
What we do / why we charge additional service charge apart from government fees
- Assistance in correct documentation required for applying a passport.
- Online forms login.
- Payment through SBI chalan.
- Provides assistance in booking Appointment slots for all PSK's of all across the country, which is required for passport application.
Process to apply for passport online with us
- Fill our easiest online application form
- Make online payment using our secure payment gateway using your Debit Card , Credit Card and Net banking
- Get your appointment date
- Submit your application at passport office ( PSK)
- Get your passport in your register address.
- If parents have passport with adverse Police Verification Report or they have a criminal background, can passport be issued to minor on urgent basis? Read more...
- Why is Police Verification required for issuance of passport? Read more...
- I lost my passport in the U.S. and have been sent to India on Emergency Certificate. Can I be issued a new passport? If yes, what are the documents needed to get a passport? Read more...
- My passport booklet is damaged. I want to go abroad on urgent basis. What should I do? Read more...
- What is the procedure to apply for duplicate passport in case of lost or damaged passport? Read more...
- What can I do if I have lost my passport and have to travel to India urgently due to an emergency like serious illness or death in the family? Read more...
- What is the definition of damaged passport? Read more...